Anti-slip silicone screen printing ink for socks
Screen printing anti-slip silicone ink for socks and gloves is a two component screen printing ink. This Anti-slip silicone ink prints perfectly on hospital, Yoga, Barre, and Pilates socks. The AS ink is a clear finish. Various colors are also available.
The Natron® SilTex AS screen printing silicone ink for silicone is durable and has life long lasting high gloss finish. This non slip silicone ink for socks is resistant to wear and tear. It is applied via screen printing for non slip socks for toddlers, yoga, and hospital applications. Like all our SilTex silicone ink lines, the SilTex AS grip silicone ink for socks is developed with the purest silicone polymers. SilTex AS prints have high gloss, round, high density expensive rubbery, smooth feel just like the GR series inks for textiles. The prints are extremely durable and deliver good stretch on wool, poly blends, and cotton textiles. This textile screen printing silicone ink comes ready to use. We offer both clear finish and colors. There are no toners. Just ink! Mix it with 2 – 3% SXT catalyst and print.
To print with SilTex™ AS silicone screen printing ink for non slip socks, Simply add STX Catalyst to the ink, mix, print, and cure the ink with heat. It’s that easy. This unique feature eliminates guess work, saves time, and the headache of mixing toners, so that you can focus on your business – printing.
These silicone screen printing inks are formulated for printing onto cotton, poly-blends, wool and on most textiles. Unlike Natron™ SilTex HD silicone textile printing inks, the Natron™ SilTex™ AS has a round finish.
Learn more about our SilTex XF silicone ink for horse breeches.
Learn more about our socks screen printing machines
Benefits of SilTex® AS non-slip silicone inks for socks
- AS have a rich, expensive, and rubbery feel. The AS inks enhances the aesthetics of the printed apparel.
- Also, SilTex® AS Silicone inks for screen printing on socks are very durable. Products printed with SilTex will withstand industrial machine washing, and industrial abrasion resistance.
- In addition, the SilTex® AS silicone screen printing ink for toddlers and hospitals are PVC free.
Key features of SilTex® AS screen printing Anti-Slip Silicone ink for socks
- Formulated for screen printing onto socks and gloves.
- Adapted viscosity of the inks makes them ideal for automatic cylinder presses and/or semi automatic presses.
- Fast curing (100 – 120°C during 60 – 120 seconds)
- Solid Content:100%
- Appearance: Transparent silicone gel,
- Viscosity Pa.S:800-1000,
- Hardness Type A: 20-25,
- Flash/ Dry temp temp: 120-150℃ (250 – 300F)
- Operation time: 3 – 14Hours. (Controlled by amount of catalyst and type of solvent).
- Shelf-life: 24 Months
- Package: 1kg / 4kg / 20KG