M150 1-COLOR PAD PRINTING MACHINE
1-Color Pad Printing Machine—The Volta M150 high-speed pad printer is manufactured to meet and exceed demanding heavy-duty environments. It is the perfect equipment for industrial applications such as injection molding, healthcare, automotive, cosmetics, electronics industries, etc. This machine can be used to print things like plastic parts, promotional items, silicone watch bands, automotive hoses, and consumer electronics.
Learn how to pad printing consumables.
This 1-color pad printing machine has many unique features and capabilities. It comes standard with a 100mm closed cup assembly. This feature enables this machine to handle smaller cups such as 60-, 70-, and 100-mm ink cups. No other pad printer machine in the industry has this capability. The smaller cups are ideal for saving ink.
Additionally, this pad printing machine supports tool-less setup, which enables quick job changeover. This is a key feature in reducing labor costs, especially in short-run production jobs.
The ability to handle parts up to 4.5″ tall, including the part fixture, is another important feature for this pad printing equipment.
Other additional features of this pad printer include:
- safety guards,
- an illuminated work area for pad printing,
- robust pad compression capability of 120 pounds at 80 PSI,
- easy-to-operate touch-control membrane and a logic program, and
- Variable inking and pad print frequency controls for regulating print opacity.
The Volta M150 uses all our solvent-based, UV-based, and silicone inks. Learn more about pad printing inks.
We have everything you need for pad printing, whether you want to mark, decorate, or label a product. Visit our YouTube channel to learn more.
Other suitable printing applications:
- The Volta™ M150 1-color pad printer is ideal to print on tagless garments and on small and medium like silicone wristbands. Read more about our top 7 silicone printing applications. Since silicone is a specialty ink, it is important to understand how to print with silicone inks.
- Use the M150 1-Color pad printer to print on pens and mint tins. Learn more about the MG Series pad printing ink for glass. Another great ink to add to your printing inventory is the Natron TP series pad printing ink for plastics. The TP series is an excellent ink for pad printing on coated metals, plastics, leather, fake leather, and many other difficult to print plastics.
- Stress balls & Soft touch materials: These materials are a challenge to print on. The Volta™ M150 1-color pad printer is capable of adjusting pressure on the fly to compensate for flexible substrates. Stress balls are printed with our ST Series pad printing ink.