Water wash orange plates (H2O)
- No minimum order quantities
- Competitive prices
- Eco friendly – wash with water.
Water wash orange printing plates
The water wash orange printing plates are also known as W/W orange Pad Printing Plate (Cliche) or the WS43 printing plate or W/W orange plates. Other people refer these plates at H2O orange pad printing plates. This type of plate is a steel backed photosensitive polymer coated plated. These water wash orange plates have a matte finish and have a thickness of .43mm ( .017″). They washout medium, only tap water is needed.
If you are looking for Eco friendly plates, this is the plate to go to.
Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. supplies water wash pad printing plates for almost any type of pad printing machine. We cut and punch plates for any type of machine. We offer thousands (1,000) of different water wash orange pad printing plate sizes. In addition, our support customers in selecting printing plates.
The water wash orange pad printing plates are competitively priced.
These orange printing plates are suitable for UV based inks, silicone printing inks, oil based inks and varnishes. Pros for these plates are:
- Eco friendly – wash with water
- Perfect image resolution for each image created, and are
- Durable – they last 25,000 impressions.
Characteristics of water wash orange plates (h20 orange plates)
- Unused plates look light orange in color. The peeled plate is orange in color.
- Exposure unit UV light source should be between 360-380nm.
- water and a plush brush to remove unexposed and dissolved material.
- Use water from tap to wash the plates.
Water wash orange pad printing plates sizes
Common sizes for these plates are: 100x100mm, 100x250mm, 100x224mm, 100X220 etc. We package the plates in packs of 5 for easy use. Typical packages are 5, 10, and 25 plates.
The WS43 water wash orange pad printing plates has to fit your machine. Some machines have clamps while others have pins. We cut the water wash orange pad printing plates to fit any machine.
WS43 / Orange water wash developed Plate Specifications
- Art Film Exposure Time – 90-120 seconds
- Screen Tint Time – 90 seconds (Less time increases depth of etch while more lessens decreases the etch.)
- Washout time: (using warm water) 2-3 minutes at 25-30° C/ 75-85° F.
- Drying Time – Minimum of 20 minutes at 80°C/175°F
- Post Exposure Time – Minimum of 20 minutes