NATRON® SILTEX® GR SILICONE SCREEN PRINTING INK FOR TEXTILES
Natron® SilTex® GR siliconeink for screen printing on fabric is a two-component ink for screen printing on apparel and textiles. This silicone ink for screen printing on fabrics is made with the purest silicone polymers. This makes the prints strong and durable. SilTex GR prints have a round finish. The prints are durable and deliver good stretch and a rubbery feel on cotton textiles. And, unlike standard textile silicone printing inks, this ink comes ready to use. There are no toners. Just ink!
To print with SilTex® GR silicone fabric screen printing ink, simply add STX Catalyst to the ink, mix, and print. It’s that easy. This unique feature eliminates guesswork, saves time, and eliminates the headache of mixing toners so that you can focus on your business—printing.
GR silicone screen printing ink line is formulated for printing onto cotton, polyester, and most textiles. Unlike SilTex HD ink for screen printing, SilTex GR has very high gloss and round finish.
Learn more about our ink for pad printing on rubber.
Benefits of GR silicone screen printing inks
- SilTex® GR has a rich, expensive, and rubbery feel. This look and feel cannot be achieved with plastisol or any other printing ink. These inks enhance the aesthetics of apparel.
- Also, SilTex® GR silicone inks for screen printing textiles are very durable. Products printed with GR screen printing silicone ink for fabrics will withstand industrial machine washing and abrasion resistance.
- In addition, this screen printing ink for fabrics is PVC-free.
How to mix and prepare silicone ink
Catalyst: Add STX Catalyst at 2% of the ink’s weight to the ink.
Solvent: While not required, add SilTex Solvent to alter viscosity and the pot life of the ink. Use the solvent when printing transfer labels. Note that adding solvent will reduce the ink’s viscosity and opacity, and it will slow the drying time.
Drying: Dry the prints at 212°F–250°F (100°C–121°C) for 60 seconds.
Printing: Use 110–160 mesh screens to print with SilTex silicone inks.
Key features of GR silicone fabric screen printing ink
- This ink is perfect for printing on t-shirts.
- The adapted viscosity of the inks makes them ideal for automatic cylinder presses and/or semi-automatic presses.
- Fast curing (140°C for 60 seconds)