Pad Printing Inks
Pad printing inks for any application from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. are made with safety and sustainability in mind. Our top-quality inks are available in single- and two-component types. We make silicone, UV-curable, and solvent-based printing inks following strict quality management standards. These inks are not only enhanced and fine-tuned to adhere to the toughest substrates (materials) in the world, but they are also made to exceed ATSM, medical, and mil-spec standards. Many industries and Fortune 500 companies use these inks for printing, marking, and decorating parts. Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. inks work effectively with any pad printing equipment, regardless of the manufacturer. Additionally, these inks achieve excellent results every time. Furthermore, we are constantly innovating to meet and exceed ever-changing compliance, consumer, and industrial applications. Boston pad printing inks are suitable for many applications, such as medical devices, cosmetics, automotive, promotional products, apparel, electronics, appliances, sports equipment, toys, etc. Select your ink for your next project from our large selection of inks, additives, and printer ink solvents. The Natron portfolio has medical-grade inks, high-opacity inks, and specialty inks. We have inks for all plastics, metals, soft-touch (TPE/TPR), coated metals, silicone inks, ceramics, etc. Additionally, we offer ink color matching for screen and pad printing inks and custom ink formulations. Other services that we offer include pad print ink adhesion testing, pad printing training, and consulting. All these complementary services help our customers deliver exceptional prints. Not sure which ink is right for you? Check out our ink application chart and our brochure to find the right series of ink for your needs.
8 products founds.
- The world's highest purity silicone ink ever formulated.
- Manufactured, and purified to exceed the performance requirements of the medical, space, and electronic industries.
- Medical Class VI-certified SE-F silicone inks offer strong adhesion for long-term stability.
- Ink for glass, ceramic, metals, carbon fiber, coated substrates, and thermosetting plastics.
- Very high gloss, opacity, and dishwasher safe.
- Print on Tiles, Stainless Steel Mugs, Ceramic Mugs, Glass Bottles, Coated Metal Parts, Cosmetic Bottles, Light Bulbs, Faucets, etc.
- A high-gloss ink, excellent for high-speed automatic printing.
- Adheres to almost all plastic materials on the market today.
- Perfect for outdoor exposure. Print on Plastics, Injection Molded Products, Ice Packs, Medical Devices, Vinyl, Cosmetic Containers, Dental Floss Dispensers, etc.
- An all-purpose, low-odor, high-gloss, high-opacity 1- or 2-component ink.
- Available in 24 HD colors including metallic colors.
- Excellent ink for plastics, lacquered surfaces, wood, leather, etc. Print on Pens, Injection Molded Parts, Cosmetic Containers, Food, Packaging, Toys, and Housings.
- High opacity for single-print applications
- FDA Title 21, Part 177.2600, "Food Contact Compliant.