Pad printing machines
Pad printing machines are used in the industrial, medical device, toy, promotional, apparel, packaging, power tool, cosmetic, and many other industries to mark or label parts. Boston Industrial Solutions’ Volta® line offers 1- to 6-color capabilities as well as advanced inline automatic pad printing equipment. These closed-ink cup pad printer come equipped with the highest-quality silicone pad printing pads, pad printing plates, pad printing inks, and pad printing ink cup rings available on the market. Also, each machine has a custom-made pad printing fixture that holds your part and puts it in the right place for printing. Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc.'s Volta® pad printing equipment is great for printing on silicone, promotional items, glass, metal, and a wide range of other products. We offer real pad printing solutions to go with these machines. These solutions include pad printing supplies, spare parts, and training. A pad printer requires at least one plate (cliche) for the machine to run. Startups and contract pad printers who prefer to outsource laser plate etching services can take advantage of our plate making service. Other auxiliary equipment to consider includes laser plate-makers and plate-making exposure units. Interested in tagless pad printing?
7 products founds.
- 2-color pad printer with pad slide
- Print images up to 3.2" (82mm) in size.
- Excellent second color registration
- 4-color pad printing machine
- electro-pneumatic indexing shuttle table
- 1-color pad printing machine for long images
- Max image size: 90 x 350 mm
- Print images up to 90 mm (3.5 in).
- 1-color tabletop pad printer
- Print images up to 3.2″ (82 mm)