UV JETABLE ADHESION PROMOTER FOR METAL, GLASS, AND TILES
Natron JP254 UV Cure Jettable Adhesion Promoter guarantees UV ink adhesion to metals, glass, and plastic substrates. Simply print onto the substrate with this primer. Like UV ink, the JP 254 adhesion promoters get applied directly to the substrate and cured with UV or UV-LED light.
This adhesion promoter improves UV ink adhesion to substrates. This improves the bond between the UV ink and the substrates. Both Stainless steel and glass are common impossible to print substrates with UV inkjet inks.
JP254 UV ink adhesion promoter eliminates the need to switch inks for different substrates. This high-performance primer gets rid of wipe-on primers in the work environment. The JP254 UV Jettable Adhesion Promoter works well with all piezeo electric print heads including Toshiba, Ricoh Gen 3, 4, 5, Konica, and many more print-heads. Additionally, it has a shelf life of 18 months.
To learn more about UV cylindrical inkjet machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggh0Ptk3VGE
The Benefits of a UV Ink Jettable Primer
- Improves adhesion to difficult substrates – even in wet conditions
- Applied on demand in-line and only where necessary, thus saving time and money
- Eliminates the need to switch to another ink, which is also often more aggressive
- High jetting performance & reliability
- Good curing speed
- Long shelf life (18 months)
Check out Priming is the solution article here